Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Spring collage for the clothing brand Jumperfabriken!



A while ago the Gothenburg based clothing label Jumperfabriken asked me to do a collage for their website with one of their garments from their Spring/Summer 14 collection. I was so happy that they asked me to do this, since I absolutely adore their beautiful garments. Above you can see the result of it. :)

Their current collection is inspired by Paris and I wanted to capture a romantic feeling of a Parisienne's style in the picture. I feel very happy about the way it turned out and I hope you will like it too! :)

Speaking of Paris, I'm actually going there next week! So if you have any recommendations for places to visit I'd love for you to leave them in the comment section! Thank you! :)

This time I think I will take things a bit slower, relax, take lots of walks and visit museums and cafés!

See you soon!

0 comments :

Post a Comment