Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Flower of the Month and Free Shipping Offer in the Shop!


Every month here on the blog requires a flower so this time of the year it's time for tulips (again)! I see them everywhere now, and I don't know how many boquets I've already bought since January but they have indeed been a ray of sunshine to the very grey February days here. The last few days have indicated that spring seems to be just around the corner, but one never knows since the weather is so unpredictable during this time of the year here. ;)
 
I'm getting myself very excited and ready to host my first workshop next week and then I'm off to Paris for one week. So in the meantime I thought it would be nice to have a free worldwide shipping offer in the shop! Just use the code "spring" when you checkout and you will get free shipping on your order. The minimum order amount is 96 sek (excl. VAT). Please note that since I'm going to be in Malmö and then in Paris, that orders made after February 27th will be shipped out at March 13 at the earliest when I'm back at the office again. :)

Oh, and if you have any Paris recommendations (especially for cosy cafés and flea markets) I would love for you to share them with me in the comments section :)

xx

3 comments :

  1. vad härligt att möta våren i paris! jag var där en nyår och det var liksom inte härligt alls tyvärr. tror på nu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Älskar din shop :) Så snart jag flyttar och min son kan få sitt eget rum, då ska jag beställa från dig. Skulle bli så fint att hänga några av bollarna från taket i hans rum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så vackra bilder! Och så spännande för mig nu med en ny blogg att läsa.

    ReplyDelete