Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New Year, New Plans and New Things To Come



Hi everyone,
it's been a while! December was such a crazy month workwise so I've been keeping a bit of a slow pase during the beginning of this year. I'm slowly coming back to my normal mood, making developing plans for my company, feeling inspired and grasping that a lot of exciting things are happening during this year. I will tell you about them as the year moves along :)

It's still snow and winter here, and we've had some sunny days now, finally! Last weekend I longed for a bit of a spring feeling so I visited the Palm Tree House in Gothenburg, located inside The Garden Society. January is the month when the camellia flower blossoms and it was absolutely amazing to walk around inside and look at these stunning beauties. The Palm Tree House is really a great place to go to when you need calm and to clear your thoughts. I sat on a bench there for a while and just grasped the atmosphere and the scent of soil, water and flowers.










If you happen to find yourself in Gothenburg during this month, don't miss out on the camellia flowers, they bring much joy and a feeling that spring is just around the corner. I hope you've had a good start of 2014. See you in a little while! :)

4 comments :

  1. What a beautiful place!, so much beautiful flowers and plants to see, thank you for sharing this and I wish you all the best for the new year.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment, Mariela! I'm sure that you would love this place so much too! Wishing you all the best for the new year as well.

      xx

      Delete
  2. This place looks amazing!! I hope to go someday. I feel the same- January is a slow month- ideas brewing but everything happening slowly! Happy 2014! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I really hope you will go there someday, I'm sure you would like it! :) I totally agree with you that January was a slow month. I'm hoping for more vivid times during hese upcoming months! Happy 2014 to you as well!

      xoxo

      Delete