Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas all my dear readers! I hope you are having a beautiful holiday and spending it with your loved ones! And I hope that you've had some time to rest in between your Christmas preparations! :)

The last few days in the city have been chilly and sunny and last weekend I finally got myself a tiny little Christmas tree! I've been working until the last minute, packing orders and finishing things in time for the holidays. Yesterday I left my studio in Gothenburg and enjoyed the sunshine and the beautiful landscape along the highway with music in my ears during my three hour bus ride to southern Sweden.

I'm at my parents' place now, cuddled up in an armchair with a cup of coffee. I'm planning on getting a lot of rest, eating good food and spending time with my family and friends while I'm here. This year has gone by so fast and it has been absolutely amazing! I hope that 2014 will be just as good. :)

Above: a picture of my little Christmas tree in my Gothenburg apartment :)

Enjoy your holiday! :) See you soon! 

2 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas, Lisa Marie! I hope you have a lovely time visiting your family and enjoying your time of rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Suzanne Alise! I hope you are having a lovely time with your family during the holidays as well! Wishing you a happy new year and all the best in 2014! :)

      Delete