Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Market in Copenhagen!

Christmas market!

Oh my! December is a busy month! :) This weekend, December 7- 8, I'm off to Copenhagen to be one of the vendors at a Christmas market held at Underwerket, together with the other designers Lisa Grue, Meyer & Lavigne and Mai-Britt Amsler. I really look forward to it! So if you are in Copenhagen you should stop by! :)

There will be art prints, origami, porcelain, Christmas decorations and gift wrapping available for sale. The market will also include a Christmas café and a crafts table for kids. Hope to see you there! :)

Christmas market in Kødbyen
Date: December 7 - 8
Opening hours: 10.00 am - 6.00 pm (Kl. 10.00 - 18.00)
Location: Underwerket
Slagtehusgade 44, 1 tv
1715 København V

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for thinking about me, Mariela! The market went great and it was so much fun! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh oh! I discovered you and your work just a few minutes ago and I'm so in love. ♥ You
    make such beautiful things. I love beautiful paper and you make magical things out of it!
    I had to order some of your amazin origami paper right away. Thank you for sharing these lovely things!

    With love,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tina, oh, I'm so happy that you discovered my work and that you like it! It made me very happy to read your beautiful words! I'm so happy that you placed an order as well. I hope you will be happy with the things you bought! Thank you again for your lovely comment! ♥

      Love,
      Lisa Marie

      Delete