Monday, November 18, 2013

More Collected Paper Trails!

Collected Paper Trails - Still Life
Collected Paper Trails - Still Life
Collected Paper Trails - Still Life
Styling & photography by Lisa Marie Andersson

As promised here are some still life pics I took last month that includes some of the new patterns that have been added to my origami and paper collection titled "Collected Paper Trails".

It's such a thrill and very inspiring to make new patterns and I will continue now and then to add new ones to the collection and extend it over time. Some of the new patterns consists of traditional forms and textures, like the triangle, the classic polka dot and marble imitation. I also experimented with colours and made a couple of dip dye and colour splash patterns this time.

All of the new patterns and origami pieces are updated in my shop! If you would like to fold your own cranes there are also two new paper sets available - and one of them includes an animal pattern! :)

Last but not least I also want to say a million thank you's to my friend and photographer Karin Dahlström Mönefors for assisting me and letting me borrow her studio and camera equipment this time.

I hope you like these pics! :)

4 comments :

  1. i love the paper that fades from pink to cream. so nice! and they are styled so professionally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear that you like the dip dye version :) Thank you so much for your beautiful comment!

      Delete
  2. I like your work and everything around you a lot. You have a great sense for beautiful arrangements.
    Where do you find all these wonderful porcelain birds? I am always searching on flea markets but never find some like yours … are they made in sweden?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa! I'm so sorry for my bit of a late reply! I'm so happy that you think I have a great sense for beautiful arrangements - thank you! :)

      I've found some of my porcelain birds on a flea market called "Holmens marknad" in Gothenburg. I'm not sure where they are from since there isn't any mark in the bottom of any of them. The white one is from a shop called Formfröken in Malmö. Instagram: @formfroken. I think she might have one left, perhaps you could email her and ask? I think she's able to ship outside of Sweden! :)

      All the best,
      Lisa Marie

      Delete