Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Magazine Features

Mollie Makes Home issue #2
Aftonbladet - Härligt Hemma issue #46
 I'm so happy to tell you that me, my home and my paper cranes (!) are featured in two magazines at the moment! :)

In May this year I had a visit from the talented photographer Sofia Byström, who took photographs of my home for her portfolio and for an asigmnent at her photography education. During the summer I was inteviewed by the British interior magazine Mollie Makes Home, and along with Sofia's beautiful pictures it was transformed into a published article! Both Sofia and me are very happy about this and the issue (#2) is currently out in stores now!

A lot of things happened in May! I also had a lovely visit from the great photographer Frida Ekman and the journalist Leone Milton - a visit that later turned into a nine page article that was published a few days ago in the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet's home magazine called Härligt Hemma. (Lovely Home). The issue (#46) is currently out now and until Friday, November 22nd this week! :)

3 comments :

  1. Congratulations lovely!, you look so pretty and I'm so happy for you. Your work is so amazing you deserve this and more.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! I was so happy to read your lovely words! xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Lisa, I really enjoyed reading your article in the Mollie Makes home magazine!

    ReplyDelete