Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Autumn With A Summer Feeling

Untitled I'm slowly processing that autumn has actually started here! The leaves are changing colours but the air is still pretty warm. The bazaar we held a few weeks went very very well. A huge thank you to everyone who showed up and all the great designers that participated! :)

Lately I've been working on some new patterns for my origami items that will be added to the shop this month. I'm happy and overwhelmed that the response have been so great since I launched the paper collection in late spring and I want to thank all of you for the positive feedback and lovely comments about it!

Happy October! See you soon! :)

8 comments :

  1. Happy october to you too ...I love this picture it's really making me feel good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so happy you like the picture :)

      Delete
  2. Happy october to you too! Nice picture! It looks familiar with my kitchentable in the morning;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like the pic :-) I'm glad to hear that our kitchen tables match too! :-D

      Delete
  3. Åh jag älskar din kaffe"bryggare"- så fin! Vart har du köpt den?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej Emma! Åh, roligt att du gillar den! Jag har faktiskt köpt den på Netto av alla ställen! :-D De hade ett parti av sådana glasbryggare i våras tror jag! :)

      Delete
  4. Hej finaste Lisa Marie! Tack för dina underbara bilder som inspirerar mig varje dag.
    Jag har skrivit om ditt vackra hem på min blogg: http://www.bonjourvintage.se/fina-saker/mandagsinspiration-kanske-det-finaste-hemmet-nagonsin/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej Madeleine! Tack för din fina kommentar och det tjusiga blogginlägget! Roligt att kunna bidra till inspiration! :D

      Delete