Thursday, September 26, 2013

Basar // Design Market - Saturday, September 28

Basar english 740 px
As I mentioned in the last post - me, Lotta from Drömma and Carina from Bib are hosting another bazaar / design market this year! It takes place this Saturday, September 28, from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm. We are located at Storgatan 3 in the center of Gothenburg. I'm very excited, hoping that this will provide a great start to the beautiful autumn in this city. This time I will leave my dresses in the studio and instead bring lots of goodies from the paper / origami collection! I'm also launcing a few new patterns that will be added to the Collected Paper Trails collection.

If you live in town or happen to be here this weekend, do stop by - chat with us, enjoy a cup of coffee and have a look at the beautiful items from all the vendors/designers!

RSVP to the Facebook event here if you want to! :) You can also see more pics from all the vendors under #basargbg on instagram or visit our tumblr!

Happy September and hope to see you there! ♥ 

2 comments :