Friday, August 30, 2013

Late Summer Days

Late Summer Days
I'm celebrating that it's dahlia season at the moment. This week I found a bouquet of dahlias in some vibrant beautiful colours. I noticed that it's been very refreshing to have these colours in my home and everytime I see these flowers I smile. :) I'm also very happy that my favourite flower shop in town has opened again after being closed to make way for a juice/ice cream bar during the summer!

August has been a busy month -  joggling work and the blog doesn't seem to be my strong suit from time to time :) But I promise that September will bring some more updates here as well. Now I'm returning back to the sewing machine again. Happy Friday to all of you! :)

10 comments :

  1. this looks so gorgeous!

    may i ask you where that vase is from? i find it so hard to fine nice simple vases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The vase is from Ikea! :) It's called "cylinder" and it's sold in a set of three. I also find it hard to find simple vases, so I was happy when I found this one :)

      Delete
  2. Så oerhört vackert Lisa. Färgerna du plockat ur blommorna:)

    Ha en fin dag nu!
    Kram
    Camilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åh, tusen tack Camilla! Önskar dig en fin dag också! Kram!

      Delete