Monday, July 22, 2013

The Last Caitlin Dress

Caitlin Dress
Photography: Beata Rydén | Model: Elin Vestin | Styling: Lisa Marie Andersson

The Caitlin dress is a garment I made a long while ago - already in the spring of 2011. But I waited to launch it in a collection until the spring of 2012 because the print of the fabric matched the other prints in that collection better. It's become a personal favourite of mine and I'm so happy and grafeful that so many of you felt the same way since it has been continuously ordered since it was released last year.

Recently I found out that the fabric "Poppy & Daisy" in this colour way that I used for this dress won't be reprinted from Liberty of London. This one of my absolute favourite Liberty prints and I was so sad to hear that it's not going to exist anymore.

The Caitlin dress has been sold out for a little while but last week I managed to get a hold of the last 6 meters ever that they had left in stock in London to make som last Caitlin dresses. By now there is only fabric left for one single dress, so I'm just making a shout out to anyone of you who have been thinking about buying it to grab it quickly since it's the last chance to get it! :)

The Caitlin dress is available in the shop.

2 comments :