Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Home by Sofia Byström - Part II

My Home By Sofia Byström - Part II My Home by Sofia Byström - Part II My Home by Sofia Byström - Part II
My Home by Sofia Byström - Part II My Home by Sofia Byström - Part II
My Home by Sofia Byström
Photography by Sofia Byström 2013

As promised - here's the second part of the pictures that photographer Sofia Byström took when she visited me in my aparment in May this year. You can view the first part here. :)

Also, make sure to visit Sofia's beautiful blog to see more of her photos!

12 comments :

  1. So pretty and inspiring! Love your creative style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Julie! I'm glad you like my style :)

      Delete
  2. Found my way here from sfgirlbybay and had to comment on what a beautiful home you have. Look forward to looking through your blog...which looks just as lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so happy you found me through sfgirlbybay! And thank you so much for your kind words about my home and blog! I was so happy to read them. :)

      Delete
  3. Also found you through sfgirlbybay. Your home is infused with love. So inspiring! Love your origami. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely words, Marjory! I'm so happy you find my home inspiring and that you love the origami! :)

      Delete
  4. I love you home sweet home, romantic and poetic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Åh din blogg är precis lika ljuvlig som ditt Insta-konto <3 // whatdecoratesmyday.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  6. Så vackert hem och fina bilder :)

    ReplyDelete