Thursday, June 20, 2013

Up The Wooden Hills: Take Me To The Hamptons 2013 - Part I

Lana Dress Photography: Åsa Lännerström 
Model & Styling: Lisa Marie Andersson 
Studio & Photo Assistant: Karin Dahlström Mönefors

It's finally here - the first part of my collection for 2013 titled "Take Me To The Hamptons". I can't tell you how happy I am to finally be able to present it. The collection is captured by the photographer Åsa Lännerström who I also worked together with last year.

I've been working on these garments for quite a while - every time I had between orders. I didn't want the working process to be stressful this time in any way, so that's why I decided to divide the collection into two parts. The second part of the collection will be released later this summer.

As I've mentioned in an earlier post this collection is very inspired by my grandmother Signe's garden, The Hamptons, including Edith "Little Edie", Bouvier Beale from the documentary Grey Gardens, and summer vacation road trips in southern Sweden that I went on with my family as a kid. Working alone means I also get to listen to a lot of music, so music is also an underlying theme here. :)

Since I did The Blue Hour collection last year I’ve continued to work a lot with fabrics that include a blue colour palette. The print that I've used the most is titled "Willow" and it has intense big blue flowers with some white elements in it. I fell instantly in love with it the first time I saw it and it has had a very special place in my heart since then.

Once again I have to say that this year has been really amazing and I want to give you all a big thank you hug for being so supportive of my work, for all your orders, kind response and blog posts. I also want to say thank you to mine and Åsa's friend Karin Dahlström Mönefors for letting us borrow her photo studio and equipment.

 Last but not least I want to give Åsa a million thank you hugs for shooting my collection this year again and for her patience with me being silly in front of the camera - for some reason I couldn't seem to stop laughing during this photoshoot. :)

I hope you will like this first part of the colletion. If you want to see more pictures of each garment you can view them on the website or even more detailed in the shop.

Esther Dress Esther Dress Esther Dress Lana Dress Lana Dress Lana Dress Dawn Blouse Dawn Blouse Dawn Blouse Edie Dress Edie Dress Zooey Dress Zooey Dress Zooey Dress Lou Lou Blouse Lou Lou Blouse Lou Lou Blouse

Up The Wooden Hills 2013.

12 comments :

  1. Dear Lisa Marie,

    Congratulations on this new collection ! It's absolutely beautiful and worth the wait. The cuts and fabrics are delicate, romantic and very flattering.
    And your the best model for your own clothes ;-)

    I love everything and can't choose a favorite.

    ♥♥♥

    Genevieve xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Genevieve,

      thank you so so much for your kind and beautiful words about the collection. I was so happy to read them. And I'm so glad to hear that you love everything and can't choose one favourite - that feels like a good sign! I'm going to respond to your email too as soon as I can!

      ♥♥♥
      Lots of love,
      Lisa Marie xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely collection :) I love the prints and the colors! So fresh and girly!
    Congrats*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much Raquel - I'm so happy to hear that! :)

      Delete
  3. Åh så fint allting! Bra jobbat vännen! <3 Lana är helt fantastisk!
    Kramar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack finaste du! Vad roligt att höra! Är så glad att du gillar Lana också :) Många kramar!

      Delete
  4. Men åååh så vackert. Både klänningar och du <3 heja! kram!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusen tack, Nanna! Vad hemskt fint sagt! Blev så glad! Roligt att du gillar kollektionen och bilderna :) Kram! ♥

      Delete