Monday, June 10, 2013

Peony Love - Late Spring, Early Summer

DSC_28201 DSC_27891 DSC_28771 It's that time of the year again! I feel like I waited so long to finally be able to buy and enjoy my first boquet of peonies this year. I really love this time of the season, I wish it would never end. Peonies are my absolute favourite flowers. They bring so much joy and I love their shapes, colours and scents. My grandmother always had them in her garden so I remember being amazed by them at a very young age. It has also become a tradition for me to make a post about them here on the blog during late spring and early summer every year :)

Summer has just started here and it feels unreal and amazing.  I hope I will be able to publish the lookbook pics from the new collection before heading off to Paris later this week. It feels exciting to show the garments as a whole for the first time, but also a bit nervous. :)

I hope you've had a beautiful weekend. See you soon! :)

2 comments :

  1. Each time I see peonies I think of you now ! :-)
    A little girl on my street is actually called Peonie. So cute !

    I hope you have a great time in Paris. I used to live there as a student 7 years ago. I didn't have much money so I can't recommend cafes or lovely boutiques.
    However I remember that my favorite view of the city was from the top of Notre-Dame. I highly recommend it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so happy to hear that, Geneviève! What an honour to be connected to this flower :-) I also remember when you told me about the old man you saw last year, that carried a big boquet of peonies, so wonderful!

      Peonie must be the cutest name I've ever heard of - so beautiful!

      Oh, I will remember to visit Notre-Dame and view the city from its top! Thank you for recommending it :-)

      xx

      Delete