Sunday, June 30, 2013

Lupin Love

DSC_29251
Just before my trip to Paris I stayed a few days at my parent’s place in southern Sweden. On our way from the grocery store in the car I spotted a little field of lupins by the side of the road. Later that same day, I took a my camera for a walk and took some close-ups of them.

The lupins were surrounded by bumblebees, it felt a bit scary - but they were kind enough to let me take my pics. :) It was quite amazing to stand in the field surrounded by those flowers. I always remember seeing them every summer in different roadsides.

DSC_2890
DSC_28961
DSC_28931
DSC_28971
DSC_29281
DSC_29001
June is such a great flower month - I currently have a few lupins in a vase at home and I also hope I will be able to have one last bouquet of peonies before their season here is over. Now we are moving towards the middle of the summer. I can't belieive it's already the first of July tomorrow!

Thank you so so much for your kind comments about the new collection - I am forever grateful about them :)

See you soon!

6 comments :

  1. Så otroligt vackert. Påminner om barndom för mig... bilresor med lupiner längs vägarna. Tycker jag ser dem alldeles för sällan nu.

    kram! Ja, vad fint om vi hinner ses nåt i sommar. Vi åker iväg en del nu alldeles snart, men i augusti kanske?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack Nanna! Eller hur väcker de barndomsminnen till liv! Tycker också jag ser dem alldeles för sällan numera...

      Jag vill jättegärna ses i augusti! Vi får höras snart och planera in en dag i den månaden. Hoppas ni får en jättemysig semester :) Kram!

      Delete
  2. They're pretty beyond words. Love to look at them whole day. Sending you warm hugs from here. Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, aren't they! Thank you for your lovely comment. Sending you warm hugs from here too! I'm so happy you found my blog!

      Delete