Thursday, May 9, 2013

Springtime and Cherry Blossoms

IMG_19531
IMG_19541 Cherry blossoms, cherry blossoms and cherry blossoms. I guess you can figure out that they were going to be one of the flowers of this month here on the blog. :)

Last week I was out in the sunshine and took these photos when the first cherry blossoms had started to burst. When I walked by these trees yesterday they were in full bloom. I have to admit that it was hard to "kill your darlings" when it came to these photos that I took, so I guess you're gonna have to bear with me and scroll through all of these! :) I hope you like them! IMG_19671 IMG_19601 IMG_19821 IMG_19791IMG_19741 IMG_19891 Every year I feel intoxicated by the beauty of these particular flowers - their shapes and perfect light pink colour. These flowers are also a definitive sign of spring. I've longed for this season for so long, and now it's finally here! :)

2 comments :

  1. Så underbart! Det rosa mot den blå himlen gör mig alldeles lycklig! Våren är en fantastisk tid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eller hur! Våren är verkligen en fantastisk tid! Önskar att det var vår året om :)

      Delete