Thursday, April 11, 2013

Flower of the Month

Flower of the Month
The flower of this month is the poppy anemone! This flower has become a new favourite of mine  recently and its combination with the best features from poppies and anemones makes it so stunningly beautiful.

The flowers on the pictures were my first boquet I ever bought, but not the last :) I'm happy that we are moving towards spring. Next month feels like an amazing flower month. And I've already decided that during May there will be posts about more than one flower :)

Next up is actually a sneak peak from the new collection. It feels like the collection has become a secret project until now, but not for too long! The launch will be in May this year. A bit later than usual, but it's coming, I promise! :)

9 comments :

  1. Wow, these are stunning!

    Lydia
    lupinelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! They really are, aren't they! :)

      Delete
  2. So lovely and also my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I can't believe I missed out on these flowers for so long!

      Delete
  3. flower of the month is the best idea for a blog post. I seem to forever post about flowers. These are stunning, have never seen anything like them before. Gorgeous post, thank you!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like the Flower of the month idéa :) Flowers are always great to post about - sometimes I feel that my blog is turning entirely into a flower blog... :) I love to read about flowers too!
      xox

      Delete