Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Other People's Homes: Linnéa & Stefan - Part II

DSC_0765 Other People's Homes: Linnéa & Stefan I'm so happy to finally publish the other part of the pictures from Linnéa's and Stefan's apartment in Kortedala that I did a blog post about a while ago. All pictures were taken in July last year. My focus has mainly been on capturing details, since Linnéa and Stefan have som many beautiful things! 

I mentioned in the first post that they moved out of this apartment to another larger one just a few weeks after these photos were taken. So a goal of mine is to also capture their new home in the near future as well.

My visit to Linnéa and Stefan's apartment this specific day resulted in a lovely summer dinner in the evening. Ah, how I long for fresh potatoes, homegrown vegetables, saturn peaches, strawberries and everything connected with summer even more now! I hope you will enjoy the second part of the pics from this home.
Other People's Homes: Linnéa & Stefan
Other People's Homes: Linnéa & Stefan Other People's Homes: Linnéa & Stefan Other People's Homes: Linnéa & Stefan Other People's Homes: Linnéa & Stefan The french balcony. Other People's Homes: Linnéa & Stefan The garments above were a part of Linnéas graduate collection at the University of Borås a few years ago. Other People's Homes: Linnéa & Stefan A small cardboard house made by Linnéa.
Other People's Homes: Linnéa & Stefan
Part of the largest room.
Other People's Homes: Linnéa & Stefan Other People's Homes: Linnéa & Stefan DSC_0752 Other People's Homes: Linnéa & Stefan Part of the kitchen. Other People's Homes: Linnéa & Stefan Other People's Homes: Linnéa & Stefan Other People's Homes: Linnéa & Stefan Other People's Homes: Linnéa & Stefan Part of the reading area. The rabbit sitting in the armchair is designed by Maud Fredin Fredholm.

12 comments :

  1. Beautiful space, those pink glasses are exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, Ruby! I agree, the space is so beautiful! So many beautiful things to look at!

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful home, perfectly decorated ! Your pictures translate very well the space too.
    Tell me, Lisa Marie, do you know the name of the retro directional lamp on top of their bed ? I long to find something similar to put in our bedroom. Thanks you :-)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I really agree, Geneviève - I also think their home is perfectly decorated! I'm so happy that you think my pics translate well to the space, thank you! I just asked Linnéa about the lamp and she told me that she found it at a flea market in a little small town in western Sweden. I think the lamp is from the 1950's or 60's. They are quite usual in thrift stores and flea markets in Sweden. I'm not sure about how it is in thrift stores and antiques shops in the UK? Otherwise you will have to come to Sweden and I will accompany you on a treasure hunt for one! :-) xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you Lisa Marie ! Perhaps I should plan a trip to Sweden then ;-)
      xx

      Delete
    3. I definitely think you should for real, Geneviève! That would be so great! You are very welcome to stay at my place :-)
      xx

      Delete
  3. These are the most beautiful photos! I could move right in. And I like very much that you were focusing on the details - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sophie! I'm happy to hear that you like the photos and my focus on the details! I could also move right in to their place, so lovely and cosy!

      Delete
  4. So nice to see the second part of the photos - such a nice home and very beautiful photos! Looking forward to see their new home :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Inger Marie! I hope I will be able to visit them soon again and photograph their new home :)

      Delete
  5. I adore your Blog!! Such beautiful photography and I adore your beautiful, casually elegant styling! I hope you don't mind - I've put one of your images on as my Easter message on my Facebook Page (Jo-ann Lewis Professional Organiser).

    I'll visit your blog often - it's my new favourite!!

    All the best from Oz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo-ann! Thank you! I'm glad to hear that you like the photos. I'm so happy to hear that my blog is one of your new favourites! Of course you can use my picture for your Easter message on your Facebook page, I took a sneak peak on the page and it was very inspiring - keep up the good work! :)

      All the best,
      Lisa Marie

      Delete