Saturday, November 10, 2012

Instagram November Pics

Instagram pics from November
After having used the Instagram app for a little more than one and a half year now I still feel that it is as much fun as in the beginning! This weekend I thought I would share with you some pics from my Instagram feed from this week.

I find that Instagram is a great way to connect with others all over the globe who share the same interests and it's full of amazingly talented people who capture the world and their everyday life in the most beautiful and inspiring ways.

I hope you like these pics and that you are enjoying your weekend!

2 comments :

  1. Thank you for not putting the photos in those god-awful instrgrams tints! Sorry, just can't stand those "artistic" filters. Nice pics by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marcy, thank you for your comment. I'm glad you like the pics! Haha, there seems to be many different opinions about the filters ;) I agree that some of them might not be that flattering but I like that there is a variety to choose from and something that fits every person's taste :)

      Delete