Friday, November 16, 2012

Colours of November

DSC_14130
DSC_14960
DSC_13750 DSC_13920 DSC_14590 DSC_14190 DSC_13610 DSC_14080 DSC_14600 Weekday Coat | Up The Wooden Hills Blouse | Alfred Sargent Jodphur Boots
Acne Pants | A.P.C. Scarf | Gaucho Gloves | Fieldguided Tote
Photography: Henrik Höglind

Last Sunday I took a stroll in The Garden Society with my friend Henrik. It was a sunny autumn afternoon and just before the sunlight started to fade we managed to snap some pictures for this little outifit post I had been planning. (My second one ever, after this one from March last year!) 

The Garden Society is a beautiful park just a few minutes walk from my apartment and I was amazed by all the beautiful fall colours that had appeared and was now surrounding us during our visit there. This is also the same park where I took the pictures of the roses this summer. 

Even though it gets really dark at four o’clock in the afternoon already in Sweden,  a small part of me still dreams of and believes that it’s the end of summer.  But recently it has become more clear to me that we are actually already moving towards winter here. In other words it’s time for maxi coats, scarves, gloves, hats, cosy knits and tigths again. The outfit in the pictures is pretty much the same outdoor outfit I will be wearing until March next year :) 

After strolling around in the park for about an hour the daylight started to fade and it was beginning to get a bit more cold and windy in the air so then we went inside for coffee - probably the best thing to do on an autumn Sunday in here in town!

12 comments :

  1. ohh you look precious!! Very beautiful! The colours are great too! Have a nice weekend
    Neus from Barcelona*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment, Neus! I'm glad you like this post :) Wishing you a wonderful weekend in Barcelona too!

      Lots of love from Gothenburg!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! Love them and love your style!!
    I´ll come back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Vanessa! It makes me very happy to hear that! :)

      Delete
  3. I just stumbled upon your blog and I’m so glad I did! It's so beautiful and magical…I wish I had discovered it earlier, because I love the serene beauty of your work! And you look absolutely gorgeous. Have a lovely, lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your beautiful comment! I'm so happy that you found my blog and that you like my work :) Thank you so much for your kind and sweet words about this outfit post! Wishing you a lovely week too!

      Delete
  4. Oh you're so beautiful Lisa Marie ! This coat suits you wonderfully well and I love the gloves too !

    Winter is definitely around the corner... ;-)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, sweet Geneviève! Your comment made me smile! Winter is really here now! :-)
      xxx

      Delete