Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's A Wrap!

DSC_1243 Hi everyone,

during the last month I've been entirely isolated in a bubble, listening to Spotify lists on repeat and staying up late each night to finish orders and getting The Blue Hour Collection ready. Yesterday I put the last stitch in the last dress and a few hours later we were on set in the studio shooting! It was such an intense and fun day! I'm still digesting the whole thing. This time I'm collaborationg with my friend and photographer Åsa Lännerström.

I can't tell you how great it feels to finally have the collection ready. It's been very inspiring to work with new details and other Liberty prints for these new garments. Now the editing of the pictures begins. And I will also get outside of my bubble and back to normal working hours which feels like a great relief after so many weeks of a fun, but very intense work schedule.

Next week I will present the first lookbook pics, credits and more info about the collection! So stay tuned for updates :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment