Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happy Sunday!

DSC_0299 Happy Sunday, folks!

This week I have been on vacation in southern Sweden. I've been staying with my family, hanging out with friends, enjoying lots of good food, coffee and deserts, visited flea markets and celebrated my birthday! Tomorrow the ordinary life begins and I'm going back to the studio to work again! August is the best month of the year I think - the weather has been warm and sunny a lot.

The air has started to feel a bit crispy in the mornings which means that autumn is slowly on it's way. Even though autumn is cosy I catch myself thinking "please don't let summer end" most of the time right now. Luckily enough there are probably a few more summer days left to enjoy here in the Northern Hemisphere :)

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! See you next week :)

2 comments :

  1. Ohh, I love the feeling of swapping over to a new season - isn't it wonderful! In NZ we're finally moving into spring; I can't wait! <3

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The feeling of swapping over to a new season is truly wonderful - I really agree with you on that, Jo! I'm so happy for you that you are moving towards spring right now, I wish it was like that here too a bit, even though autumn is a beautiful season!

      <3 <3 <3

      xx

      Delete