Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer Days

DSC_02030I know the blog has been quiet a lot lately. So many things are happening in the real world at the moment! Summer here is the most hectic work time of the year and besides spending all the days in the studio I try to enjoy the sunshine as much as possible. The summer weather has been a bit weird in Sweden this year, but the few days with sun and warmth has been absolutely wonderful. This season is really is the best time of the year!

Last week I borrowed a camera lens from a friend and suddenly taking pictures with my Nikon camera became fun again. Above is the first picture I took - a bit blurry but I like that the lens captured the lightning and the mood so well, unlike my old lens.

Some pictures from my work days in the studio is coming up next. See you soon!

2 comments :

  1. yay, I like the blurry feel in the photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Steffi! I'm glad you like it :)

      Delete