Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Day In The Studio

A Day In The Studio
A Day In The Studio
A Day In The Studio
A Day In The Studio
A Day In The Studio
A Day In The Studio
A Day In The Studio
A Day In The Studio
A Day In The Studio
Oh, I am in dress making heaven right now! I'm spending each day by the sewing machine and shipping dresses to different destinations in the world. I feel very happy and this week the sun has been shining each day :)

Today I thought I'd share with you some pics from my working days in the studio. I really enjoy taking pictures again now that I have another camera lens, as I mentioned in the blog post before. I'm still trying to get used to it and I look forward to show some more pictures I've taken soon.

I hope you enjoy these pics for the moment! See you within the next few days :)

8 comments :

  1. I love the art sunflower fabric!!! Will that be part of your next collection? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lani, I'm so glad you like it :) The sunflower fabric was used for a special order of one dress that I did for a customer. But I'm probably going to use the fabric for my next spring/summer collection again since I'm so fond of it too :) xx

      Delete
    2. Oh thank gosh!
      It's possibly my favourite Liberty I've seen in years!
      xx

      Delete
  2. You have such a precious studio! And it's like a dream see so much liberty together! *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Neus! That's so sweet of you to say! I'm glad you like my studio - it really is a dream to be surrounded by all of these beautiful Liberty fabrics each day :)

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful working space! Love your dresses - and the Virginia Woolf mug!

    ReplyDelete