Saturday, May 5, 2012

Up The Wooden Hills on Etsy

Etsy collage
Etsy collage
Credits
Photography: Beata Rydén
Model: Elin Vestin
Styling: Lisa Marie Andersson


Happy Saturday! I just updated the Etsy shop and Up The Wooden Hills SS12 collection is now available there.

Etsy is a place that holds so many beautiful treasures! Here are some of my favorite Etsy shops:

Frances Baker 
Anna Allen
Julia Pott
Leah Goren
June Craft

I also especially like the fox plate and the bear mug from Kokokoshop!

I would however like to have some more tips about great shops and items there. Do you have any Etsy favorite items or shops that you would like to share?

Thank you for all the wonderful comments about the cherry blossoms in the last post, I'm so glad you enjoyed the photos! :)

7 comments :

  1. that floral dress is just gorgeous!
    i just started selling my handmade line on etsy too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Quincy! I'm glad you like it :) I stopped by your Etsy shop - such pretty and sweet garments! I especially like the Gingham picnic playsuit. Thanks for mentioning it in your comment :D

      Delete
  2. Awww cute, these shots are gorgeous. Still haven't gotten around to using Etsy - think I am going to have to wise up! xx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Anna! That's so sweet of you to say! I'm glad you like the pics of the new dresses :) I guess it takes a little while to get familiar with Etsy - it was only recently that I started to use it more. There are so many creative people who make beautiful things gathered there :)

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, thank you for including me in that list!! I have so many favourites on Etsy :) At the moment I am coveting these lovely bags from infusion http://www.etsy.com/shop/infusion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Josephine! You are most welcome. I'm a very big fan of your lovely garments! Thank you for your comment, I was so happy to read it! One can never get enough of Etsy I suppose - I've found a lot of favorites there recently :) Thank you so much for the tip about the bags from Infusion - they are really beautiful! I love their rucksacks in canvas with leather straps :)

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad to have found your blog. I've always been a big fan of your dresses! Now if only this girl could save enough pennies :)

    ReplyDelete