Thursday, May 17, 2012

Spring blossoms

Springs breath Photography: Beata Rydén 
Blouse: Up The Wooden Hills

Remember the cherry blossoms I took photos of a few weeks ago? When I passed the yard they where in yesterday I noticed that they were all gone... But I've noticed that the trees are still in bloom in a few other places in the city. Early spring is moving towards early summer, even though the weather is still rainy, windy and chilly here in Gothenburg.

The same day I took the pics of the blossoms my friend Beata came along with me and she took a few pics of me in the middle of the blossoming cherry trees. As you might have noticed I haven't shown my face that many times on the blog since I am a bit camera shy, but I'm hoping to get a bit more used to being in front of the camera in the future :) On the picture I'm wearing the Teresa blouse from the SS12 collection. I remember that it was rather windy that day and I think Beata captured the mood and the colours of the surroundings and the blossoms so beautifully. I hope you like it!

View more of Beatas pictures here.

Have a lovely Thursday!

8 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Åh, tack! Roligt att du gillar bilden :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photograph! <3 The blossoms look oh-so incredible!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jo! I'm glad you like the photograph! And you are indeed right - the blossoms really look oh-so incredible :) <3

      xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! I love cherry blossoms!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jennifer! I'm glad you like the picture and the blossoms :)

      xo Lisa Marie

      Delete