Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Up The Wooden Hills S/S 12 Lookbook: Behind the scenes part II

Up The Wooden Hills S/S 12 Lookbook: Behind the scenes
Up The Wooden Hills S/S 12 Lookbook: Behind the scenes
Up The Wooden Hills S/S 12 Lookbook: Behind the scenes
Up The Wooden Hills S/S 12 Lookbook: Behind the scenes
Up The Wooden Hills S/S 12 Lookbook: Behind the scenes
Up The Wooden Hills S/S 12 Lookbook: Behind the scenes
Up The Wooden Hills S/S 12 Lookbook: Behind the scenes
Up The Wooden Hills S/S 12 Lookbook: Behind the scenes
Up The Wooden Hills S/S 12 Lookbook: Behind the scenes
Up The Wooden Hills S/S 12 Lookbook: Behind the scenes
Up The Wooden Hills S/S 12 Lookbook: Behind the scenes
Up The Wooden Hills S/S 12 Lookbook: Behind the scenes
Photography: Beata Rydén
Model: Elin Vestin
Styling: Lisa Marie Andersson
Studio: Fine Little Day


Today I'm so happy to share some more photos with you from behind the scenes of our S/S 12 Lookbook photoshoot. These beautiful images were taken by Beata Rydén during our day in the studio. I was so lucky to work with her again this season since I'm a big fan of her amazing photography. If you want to see more of Beata's work you can visit her flickr and her Facebook page.

I hope you enjoy these pics!

6 comments :

  1. It looks so clean and fresh. Oh I think I am going to treat myself with some Up the Wooden Hills frocks this season :-)
    There are two pieces I am eying very very much...
    Well done for all your hard work Lisa Marie !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Älskar bilden med tvillingklänningarna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am in love with all your beautiful work! everything is so precious.

    félicitations, c'est merveilleux !
    katy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I always love your clothes, but today I'm in love with those raindrops under the clock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geneviève: Thank you so much for your sweet comment :) Oh, I think you would look so beautiful in these dresses! I'm so happy to hear that you plan to treat yourself with some Up The Wooden Hills frocks this season :)

    x

    Ida: Åh, eller hur är den fin!!

    Q's Daydream: Thank you so much!

    Katy:
    Thank you so much for your sweet words! It makes me so happy to know that you like my work. Thank you once again!

    Melanie: Thank's for your lovely comment :) Oh, those raindrops are adorable aren't they! Elisabeth of Fine Little Day made them. There were also cups in the studio decorated with those raindrops!

    ReplyDelete