Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Up The Wooden Hills S/S 12 Lookbook: Behind the scenes

DSC_3190
DSC_3181
DSC_3179
DSC_3214
DSC_3199
DSC_3232
DSC_3218
DSC_3172
DSC_3187
DSC_3211
Photography by Up The Wooden Hills

Up The Wooden Hills team S/S 12:
Model: Elin Vestin
Photographer: Beata Rydén
Stylist: Lisa Marie Andersson
Studio: Fine Little Day


Yesterday we spent the day in Elisabeth's studio shooting the lookbook for the new spring/summer collection. It was so exciting and we were having such a fun time! Many many thanks to Elisabeth of Fine Little Day for being so cool, kind and generous to let us borrow her studio for this particular occasion. And also a million thanks to Beata and Elin for spending the day with me there and making this whole thing happen! Fine Little Day's studio is such a creative and beautiful space to work in. We could all feel the positive and creative energy through the entire shoot! This spring/summer collection consists of more pieces than ever before, not all of them are featured in these pics so I'm very excited to show the entire collection when the lookbook pics have all been edited.

Today I would also like to thank the rest of my team: Linnéa, Ida and Jonas who has been assisting me and helping me out with Up The Wooden Hills since the beginning and during this entire time. Without you nothing of this would be possible!

When the temperature is a bit warmer here Elin, Beata and me will also head outside to do a "mood photoshoot" of the S/S 12 collection. I'm so looking forward to this!

I'm so happy to finally be able to share this first pics behind the scenes with you. More photos from behind the scenes as well as the lookbook pics taken by Beata are coming soon! I hope you like these first sneak peaks :)

9 comments :

  1. Beautiful! They look perfect for the warm days ahead. I am in love with the dress on the last photo. And the brown and beige oxford shoes with cut-outs -- I want those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh what a precious clothes! I love the Liberty you've chosen! I wish you a lot of success!
    Nues

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks oh so sweet Lisa Marie !
    I truly can't wait to see more :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! Such a darling collection, so girly and fresh!

    I hope the sun will shine for you all soon, for you to have some outside photos, under the big warmy sun! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice ! Looking forward to seeing more and more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A dream dress for Mid Summer´s dance on a meadow and for gazing the bonfire by a lake.

    Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Odessa: Thank you for your lovely comment! I'm glad you like the last dress, it's one of my favourites too :) I agree with you the beige and brown Oxford shoes with cut outs are great - they belong to a friend of mine, she found them in a thrift store. I've been drooling over them during several years now :)

    Neus: Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like the choice of fabrics. Thank you for your lovely words! Your feedback means a lot to me!

    Geneviève: Thank you so much!! I can't wait to show all the lookbook pictures when they've been edited! I'm very excited about it :-)

    Raquel: Thank you for your kind words. I loved the way you described the collection - it's exactly what I want it to be! Darling, girly and fresh! Thank you once again! xx

    Charlotte: Thank you so much!

    Melanie: I'm so glad to hear that! Thank you!

    Anna Emilia: How beautifully described. Thank you for your wonderful comment! I'm glad you like the dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these! so so pretty! such a cute shoot

    ReplyDelete