Friday, April 13, 2012

Up The Wooden Hills Lookbook S/S 12

Alice dress
Alice dress
Shoes: Thrifted


Abby dress
Abby dress
Shoes: Yoko Yap

Caitlin dress
Caitlin dress
Shoes: Moheda


Teresa blouse, Hetty skirt
Teresa blouse
Hetty skirt
Shoes: Vagabond


Kensi dress
Kensi dress
Shoes: Yoko Yap


Lucy kaftan
Lucy kaftan
Shoes: Moheda


Colette dress
Colette dress
Shoes: Yoko Yap


Ziva dress
Ziva dress
Shoes: Thrifted


Kensi dress
Kensi dress
Shoes: Yoko Yap

Mirabelle dress
Mirabelle dress
Shoes: Vagabond


Hetty skirt
Hetty skirt
Shoes: Opening Ceremony


Teresa blouse
Teresa blouse
Shoes: Bianco


Evie dress
Evie dress
Shoes: Opening Ceremony


Credits
Photography: Beata Rydén
Model: Elin Vestin
Styling: Lisa Marie Andersson
Studio: Fine Little Day


It's Friday and Up The Wooden Hills Spring/summer 12 collection is finally here! Above are the lookbook pics taken by Beata. I'm so pleased with how they turned out and - Beata is such a talent photographer and Elin was such an amazing model for the shoot.

This season I decided to mostly create new additions but a few styles from the Autumn/Winter 11 collection have been reworked and added to the collection as well. This collection was very much inspired by city life in the summer and trips to the countryside. I remember constantly dreaming about sunny days in Sacramento and Los Angeles during the time I worked with the collection in a Gothenburg that was grey, gloomy and rainy. I'm very pleased with how the collection turned out in the end and I hope it gives you a feeling of sunshine and comfort :)

I hope you like these first pictures of the S/S12 Lookbook! During next week most of the garments will also be up and available in the shop.

I hope you are having a lovely Friday! See you soon!

20 comments :

  1. These are lovely. I love seeing comfort and style in combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment, Melanie! I'm so glad to hear that you find the garments in the collection stylish and comfortable at the same time. I always try to aim for that combination when I design my garments since I think they are the most important elements when it comes to wearable clothes :)

      Delete
  2. Oh lisa these are stunning! You have been busy :)
    My favourites are the finally three, netty skirt and Teresa blouse especially.
    You have chosen some beautiful fabrics too.
    Love kathryn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Kathryn for your kind comment. I'm so glad you like the pieces of the new collection and that you found some favorite garments :) The Teresa blouse is also one of my favorites :) I'm glad you like the choice of fabrics too!

      Lots of love
      Lisa Marie x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Åh, tack Anna Lena! Vad roligt att du gillar kollektionen, det gör mig jätteglad!

      Delete
  4. The Colette dress is a dream and the new Evie is very cute too.
    Well done ! It looks dreamy.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Genevieve! I was so happy to read your comment. I'm glad you find it dreamy and that you like the garments :)
      x

      Delete
  5. Lisa finaste vän!! Jag älskar den nya kollektionen! Så himla himla fint...man blir alldeles glad! Längtar till att se dig så himla mycket!!
    Kram <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej Jenny! Vad fint att du skrev här! Vad roligt att du gillar den nya kollektionen och att du känner att man blir glad av den! Det gör mig glad :) Längtar också efter att träffa dig! Och nu ses vi äntligen till helgen :) Tusen tack igen för din fina kommentar. Många kramar <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  6. such a talented and beautiful artist.
    every piece of work is a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear Katy! I'm very happy that you like the pieces I make and I was so happy to read your sweet comment.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful! I especailly love the Colette and Alice dresses. Wonderful job, Lisa Marie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Suzanne Alise! I'm glad you like the new collection and that you found some favorite pieces! Colette and Alice are some of my favorite dresses too :)

      Delete
  8. these dresses are so lovely. they make me dream of summer and the smell of wild meadows. and I think the model is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Steffi! I'm glad you find the dresses lovely. And how wonderful that they make you dream of summer and wild meadows. That was so beautifully descibed. I'm glad you like Elin as a model too :)

      Delete
  9. Vad fint det blev vännen! Jätteroligt att äntligen få se allt! Chloe och Caitlin är definitivt mina favoriter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åh, tack vännen! Vad roligt att du tyckte det blev fint! Och kul att du hittat några favoriter i kollektionen också :) Tack för din fina kommentar!

      Delete
  10. Ser fantastiskt ut alltsammans! Grattis LM :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusen tack, Elisabeth! Vad roligt att du tycker det ser fint ut :)

      Lisa Marie

      Delete