Monday, April 23, 2012

Shop open!

Shop open! Photography: Beata Rydén 
Model: Elin Vestin 
Styling: Lisa Marie Andersson

Oh boy! It has been some busy days since the release of the collection. Beata has been editing pictures, I've worked with the getting the web shop together and my friend Jonas has made javascript magic out of letters and symbols :) The website and mainly the shop has gone through a few changes. I hope you will like the look of it. The shop is now updated with all the new pieces from the Spring/Summer 12 collection! Next week the new collection will also be available on Etsy.

Thank you for your sweet comments about the Lookbook pics in the last post. I was so happy to read them! I've finally installed a new feature here on Blogger so I've been able to reply to each comment individually :)

Hope you are enjoying your Monday. See you soon!

xx

2 comments :

  1. WONDERFUL!! FRESH!! SO SO CHIC!!
    love everything in your shop Lisa!

    bravo !

    katy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Katy! I was so happy to read your comment. I'm glad you like everything in the shop! ♥♥♥
      x
      Lisa

      Delete