Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!
Caitlin dress S/S 12
Shoes: "Dolly" from Moheda
Photography: Beata Rydén
Model: Elin Vestin
Styling: Lisa Marie Andersson


Happy Easter everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the holiday and spending it with good friends and family! I'm taking a few days off to rest, spend time outside in the sun, eat lots of good food and visit some friends. But I might be back with an update tomorrow already :)

Thank you all for the sweet and lovely comments in the last post! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures from behind the scenes of the lookbook S/S 12 photoshoot :) I'm so greatful for all your feedback - it means a lot to me. All of the lookbook pictures will be published during next week. Have a lovely Easter!

xx

2 comments :

  1. This is so pretty and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Melanie! I'm glad you think so :)

    ReplyDelete