Sunday, April 1, 2012

Glimpses of spring

DSC_2170
DSC_2169
DSC_2168
It's been a while since I updated the blog. These last weeks I've been overwhelmed by the sun, it feels the same way every year. During the winter it's so dark that you never think you are going to feel sunshine on your face again and you never think you will be able to go outside without your winter coat and wool cardigan, covered in several layers of scarves.

These last weeks have also been filled with preparations for the shoot of the S/S 12 collection. Some days it actually felt like the new collection wouldn't see the daylight but we are shooting the pictures for the lookbook the day after tomorrow! Even though it will be in the beginning of April I'm very happy to be able to present the collection at the same time as spring actually occurs this year!

I took the pictures of the wood anemones in May last year when we were out in the woods shooting our little film.

Hope you all have a great Sunday!

2 comments :

  1. Ohh, I love that first feeling of spring! <3 We are going into Autumn here!


    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo :)

    Oh, me too, it's so great that the the sunshine and warmth is finally here. I've been enjoying all the summery pictures at your blog during the winter time. I can't believe it's already Autumn in New Zealand! The first feeling of autumn is also very lovely though :) <3

    ReplyDelete