Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Up The Wooden Hills Spring/Summer 2012 - The First Sneak Peak

Sneak peak S/S 12
Sneak peak S/S 12
Sneak peak S/S 12
Sneak peak S/S 12
Sneak peak S/S 12
Sneak peak S/S 12
Sneak peak S/S 12
Sneak peak S/S 12

Hello my dear blog readers,

I'm so sorry for my absence here lately. As promised I'm very happy to finally be able to show you a few sneak peaks of my work process lately and some of the garments from the new collection. Besides using the ordinary Liberty floral print fabrics I have also chosen to work with the colour "ecru" from Liberty's plain fabric line this time. I think the white unbleached colour goes very well together with the ordinary Liberty floral print garments and I'm very fond of the ecru colour - it looks amazing combined with the beautiful quality of the Liberty fabric! The last pictures shows a blouse that I'm currently working on in that fabric. I hope you like these first sneak peaks.

This week I also have some other good news - I will do a post tomorrow and tell you all about it!

Thank you so much for all the kind words about the winter photos in the last post. I'm so grateful for all your positive feedback :)

8 comments :

  1. I just LOVE the blue rose print!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of this collection! SO beautiful! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. K: I'm glad you love it - it's one of my favourite fabrics too :)

    Melanie: Thank you! Hopefully I will be able to take some more shots of the collection during the coming weeks :)

    Daniella: Thank you for your lovely comment! I'm so happy you like it :) Take care you too,
    xx

    Lindsay: Oh, yes I agree! That print is lovely - like a dream!

    Whitney: Thank you so much - it makes me so happy to hear that you like the garments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Everything looks so pretty! I love the blue roses print!! and all the other prints... I love everything ^^

    ReplyDelete