Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fresh Fish 2012


During January I applied to be one of the participants and exhibitors of Fresh Fish, an annual fashion fair for promising young Swedish fashion designers held here in Gothenburg. After I submitted my application I almost turned in to a nervous wreck while waiting for the answer whether I had been accepted or not for the fair. But a little more than I week ago the participants were finally announced and I'm so happy to tell you that Up The Wooden Hills is one of them :)

Only 40 designers/brands were picked out and I'm so honoured and grateful that I was chosen among them. This is the first time I will be able to show my garments more in public so I'm very excited about the whole thing - and also a little nervous :)

Fresh Fish is going to take place at the Clarion Hotel Post in Gothenburg on March 9 to 11. So if you are in the city you should definitely stop by my stand and have a look at the garments and say hi if you want to!

I'm so glad you liked the post yesterday with the first little sneak peak of the new collection :) See you soon!

6 comments :

  1. Oh congratulations ! It will be a beautiful experience for you and your sweet brand.
    I was on holiday and only noticed your last post today. I am so excited I can't wait to see more of your SS12 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Lisa Marie,
    Congratulations!! I'm very happy for you and at the same time disappointed since I won't be able to be at the fair to see more of your work... Hopefully another time. Hope you'll make the most of it! Cheers, isa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You completely deserve it!! Your clothes are so beautiful and elegant. Really you're so talented.
    So good luck and have a lot of fun!
    June

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the sneek peek in your last post! The fabrics you choose are perfect. I'm really looking forward to seeing your whole collection.

    Congratulations on being chosen for an exhibition fair! Your clothing is so lovely, I'm sure your stand will have a wonderfully positive response. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geneviève: Thank you so much for your kind and lovely words. I'm very excited about the fair :-) The collection is ready now, can't wait to show the garments for real soon :-D

    Isa:
    Thank you so much! Oh, I'm so sad you won't be able to attend the fair this weekend. But I'm sure I will be able to show you the garments if I we see each other another time soon :)

    June: Thank you so much, that's very sweet of you to say - it makes me really happy that you like my garments :) Thank you for your positive feedback.

    Susanne Alise: Thank you! I'm so glad you like the choice of fabrics for the new collection. I think they feel very spring like :) Thank you for all the kind peptalk, I'm very excited about the fair :)

    Malin: Tusen tack, fina du!

    ReplyDelete