Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January days



January is the month when a lot of things are happening. I'm currently working on the S/S 12 collection, so the days since the new year started has been filled with sketching, choosing fabrics, making patterns and sewing. It's such a fun and inspiring time but unfortunately it makes me very busy so that's why the blog has been a little quiet lately.

Today I just wanted to do a post to let you know that I'm still here and I hope I will be able to show you some sneak peaks of the work process of the new collection during the upcoming weeks.

The cup on the first picture is from the Danish interior brand Ferm Living and the sweet illustration on the cup is made by the Norwegian design bureau Darling Clementine. I just love it when two great brands do collaborations together!

4 comments :

  1. can't wait to see your next collection. sure it will be beautiful :)

    have a great day,
    katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, am enjoying a January filled with planning out new designs for the spring. There's something special and sort of ironic in thinking about springtime colors and styles during the coldest month of winter. Keeps me smiling and remembering that warmer days will be here soon enough. :)

    Happy weekend to you!

    Katherine thistle handmade

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful way to start the morning! Your new fabrics seems so pretty!! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful fabrics I can see in the first picture! Good work!

    ReplyDelete