Friday, December 23, 2011

Have A Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas to all of you! Thank you so much for all your support, orders and lovely comments this year. I hope you are all having a great time during the holidays.

I finally managed to find myself a beautiful Christmas tree this year and every time I see it it makes me smile. It was definitely worth every penny :)

It's great to see that so many of you have participated in the giveaway in the last post. A note for those of you who are not members of Facebook: you are of course also welcome to participate. If you still haven't entered the giveaway you can do it here.

Have a great Christmas this year. See you soon!

7 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas too you too! <3 Your bird decorations look so beautiful!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas tree is what my mom would call a "Charlie Brown Tree" and how lovely your birds look on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas sweetie, and your tree is lovely
    Sparkly wishes for 2012 as well, love kat xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas tree looks very special and I especially love all your decorations. Did you do them yourself ?
    I wish you a lovely holiday and I can't wait to see what you come up with in 2012 ;-)
    Best wishes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you pretty lady!
    Your tree is absolutely amazing, I adore your birds decorations :)
    Have a lovely holiday season!
    Ale
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo: Merry Christmas! And thank you for all your lovely comments this year! I'm glad you like the bird decorations :) Hope you are having a great Christmas. x

    Amy: Thank you so much for your sweet comment! It might indeed be a Charlie Brown tree :)

    Kat: Dearest Kat - I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas this year. I'm so glad you like the tree and I wish you a happy new year too :) Lots of love xoxo

    Geneviève: Thank you so much :) The white bird with white wings in the front and the blue patterned reindeer are from Ikea. But the rest of the birds are versions I have made by myself. :) I hope you are having a lovely Christmas and I'm also very excited too see what great illustration projects you will be working on during 2012 :) Maybe we can do a little project together? That would be so fun! :)
    Best wishes to you too! x

    Ale: Thank you wonderful lady! I'm so glad you like the tree :) I wish you a lovely holiday season too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would be very nice indeed ! ^___^
    x

    ReplyDelete