Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Up The Wooden Hills Autumn/Winter 11 - Emilia dress

Emilia dress - A/W 11
Emilia dress - A/W 11
Emilia dress - A/W 11
Emilia dress  - A/W 11
Photography: Beata Rydén
Model: Hanna Lindblad
Styling: Lisa Marie Andersson

Emilia dress

Composition: 100% cotton, Tana Lawn
Liberty print: "Capel"
Colour palette: Light blue, white

About Emilia:
Simple neckline, 1/2 sleeves, two deep front pockets, all around full pleated skirt.

Available sizes:
XS, S, M & L
Available as made to order here.

2 comments :

  1. Another dress for me to obsess over <3 I love love love the fabric!


    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo: Thank you for your sweet comment. I'm glad you like the dress! I really agree with you that the fabric is lovely, one of my favourite prints too :)

    x
    Lisa Marie

    ReplyDelete