Saturday, October 15, 2011

Up The Wooden Hills Autumn/Winter 2011

Lucy kaftan A/W 11
Lucy kaftan A/W 11
Alice dress A/W 11
Alice dress A/W 11
Evangeline dress A/W 11
Evangeline dress A/W 11
Evangeline dress A/W 11
Evangeline dress A/W 11
Mirabelle dress A/W 11
Mirabelle dress A/W 11
Emilia dress A/W 11
Emilia A/W 11
Nora blouse A/W 11
Nora blouse A/W 11
Photography: Beata Rydén
Model: Hanna Lindblad
Styling: Lisa Marie Andersson

F I N A L L Y!

Up The Wooden Hills A/W 11 collection is now ready and I'm so happy to be able to share with you some of the pictures from the A/W 11 photoshoot we did last weekend. A big thank you to all of you for being so patient. And also a million thanks to the great photographer Beata Rydén who captured the new collection so beautifully and to lovely Hanna Lindblad who modeled in each piece.

View more of Beata Rydén's work on her website and visit her flickr.

It’s always so inspiring to work together in a small team with creative and talented people. Despite uncertain weather conditions in Gothenburg during this month I’m forever grateful that it was a sunny morning when got into the car and drove off to shoot the collection on location last Saturday.

***

I knew from the start when I began to draw the sketches for AW11 that I wanted to focus less on quantity and instead create fewer pieces that felt classic, comfortable and functional. Garments that people would be able to love, wear, feel happy in and keep for a long period of time. Pieces that could also be re-used in other collections but in different styles. So in the end the result was this collection, consisting of six pieces, including the Emilia dress from S/S 11 in a style, that you might already have seen captured in a summer editorial earlier this year by photographer Anja Verdugo from Clever Nettle.

I do hope you enjoy these first pictures of the new collection! I’m very excited to share some more pictures from the photoshoot so I’ve decided to also do seperate blog posts on each garment here in the blog, starting on Monday!

Until then - have a great weekend and enjoy!

Lots of love,
Lisa Marie / Up The Wooden Hills


*The website will be updated next week with images from the collection and the garments will also be available in the shop during next week.

4 comments :

  1. Otroligt vackra bilder! Och kläderna är så fina, svårt att välja en favorit! Men kaftanen och 20-talsklänningen ligger i topp enligt team Woxinger-Berg. Kramar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see that you're back again! I'm totally in love with your work, it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linnéa: Tusen tusen tack! Vad roligt att ni gillar bilderna! Beata är en så otroligt duktig fotograf. Det gör mig oerhört glad att ni gillar plaggen också :)

    Neus: Oh, I was so happy when I read your comment - it really made my day! I'm so glad to hear that you like my work. Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback :)

    idelwood: Åh!! Tusen tusen tack! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete