Monday, August 29, 2011

Let the new season begin.

AW 11
DSC_2346
DSC_2348
I'm so sorry for my lack of absence here lately! The summer has been quite hectic - but in a good way! I hope you all had a great year so far and hopefully there are still some nice days left of the summer to look forward to before the fall season begins for real.

I would like to say thank you to all of you lovely ladies who ordered an Up The Wooden Hills dress during this spring and summer! It's been so much fun to make them all and to see them go to different destinations all over the world :) I've spent all of my days working in the studio and it has been so much fun :)

I'm very happy to also tell all of you blog readers that Up The Wooden Hills Autumn/Winter collection 2011 is about to take form as we speak and I'm very excited to show you the finished pieces soon.

Today I'm sharing these pictures with you of lovely lilies I bought the other day - they are so beautiful to look at now that I'm working so intensively with the A/W collection in the studio each day. I hope you like them.

See you soon!

9 comments :

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have made! These lilies are so beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lilies are beautiful! Looking forward to seeing the new collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward very much to seeing your new collection :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what's new. And of course, the flowers are superb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can almost smell them from here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what's the good news when holidays are finished? the start of a new collection! very glad you're back on the web and can't wait to see your new collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! Looking forward to seeing all the lovely designs you create for fall.

    Oh, and the lilies you purchased are perfectly cheerful - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog!Great photos! Check out mine and follow if you like! http://thefollowersoffashion.blogspot.com/
    Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anabela: Thank you, that makes me so happy! I figured you would like the lillies since we are both flower persons :) x

    Lindsay: Thank you so much! The collection is finally up now, I hope you like it!

    Pink Bow: Thank you! I hope you like the collection!

    Belinda: Thank you! Oh, yes, the flowers are really nice! I'm glad you liked them :)

    Idelwood: <3 <3 <3

    Isa: Thank you so much! That makes me so glad to hear :) I hope you like the new collection :)

    Thistle handmade: Thank you! I hope you will like the pieces! I'm glad you liked the flowers too :)

    The Followers of Fashion:
    Thank you so much! I will absolutely check out your blog! Thank you for posting the link to it here :) xx

    ReplyDelete