Friday, June 10, 2011

One Day In The Woods

Credits
Starring: Malin Kjeldsen
Styling: Lisa Marie Andersson
Producer: Henrik Höglind
Director: Joni Huttunen
Music: Henry & Joe's Golden Carnival & Miklo
Photography: Up The Wooden Hills


Remember the project I told you about a while ago? Well, I'm so delighted to finally share this short film with the title One Day In The Woods that is the result of it. The whole project was a collaboration that I did with my friends Henrik and Joni, who runs the small production company Henry & Joe's Golden Carnival, based in Gothenburg. The film features one of the Emilia dresses worn by my friend Malin, who I was lucky enough to have as the model in the film.

I can't tell you how much fun it has been to do this project and I'm very happy about how it turned out. We shot on a sunny day in Gothenburg's Botanical Gardens in the beginning of May and it was such a thrill to see Henrik and Joni filming, directing and setting up the scenes for Malin. All the editing has been done by Henrik and Joni, and they also composed the music together with their friend Miklo.

Below are some pictures I took on when we were out shooting the film in the woods of the Botanical Gardens.

I hope you like it!

DSC_21300
DSC_2131
DSC_2140

11 comments :

  1. This is lovely! I found your blog through Audrey Grace (Jaclyn will be stocking my dresses too) I was so happy that I did because its an instant favourite.

    Cait x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly beautiful <3 I am obsessing over that dress now!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super nice Lisa Marie! Thanks for sharing the premiere of you wonderful film with us in Kortedala. I long for the next cake and wine moment, Midsummers Eve perhaps? LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, beautiful film..I love the whole mood in it..like a fairy tale..just wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see the "secret project"! The mood of the film is very ethereal. Every detail from the music to the styling and the lighting in the woods is very transporting. You all should definitely create more of these - it's a delight to watch! Thanks for sharing~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hej! Vilken fin blogg du har!
    (Jag var tvungen att googla på ditt företag då du ringde, och hittade hit...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sååå fint Lisa! Du är bäst <3! Kram, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this video and the dress so very much! is this print available in your shop? thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cait: Thank you! I’m so happy you found my blog and that you liked it. I really like your blog too, thanks for commenting so I could find it :) I love your pictures and your dresses are beautiful.

    Lindsay: Thank you! I’m so glad you like the film :D

    Jo: Thank you! I’m glad you like the dress too :) Your blog is beautiful by the way.

    Linnéa: Thank you for a wonderful Midsummer’s eve - let’s dine and vine soon again :)

    schorlemädchen: Thank you for your wonderful comment. I’m so glad to hear that you loved the film and that it felt like a fairytale - I was hoping that it would feel that way :)

    Katherine: It always makes me so happy to read your kind comments. I’m so glad you like all of the details in the film. You described it so beautifully. I hope that I will work with these guys soon again and make another project like this one :) Hopefully next season!

    Ritokas: Thank you! I’m so glad you like it!

    David: Vad roligt att du hittade hit - blev lite förvånad ;) Vilken otroligt fin blogg du har också, jättevackra bilder!

    Johanna: Åh, vad fint sagt! Tusen tusen tack! Hoppas allt är bra med dig! Kramar <3

    Odessa: Oh, it makes me so glad to hear that you like the film! Yes, the dress in that print (Eloise) is available in my shop here: http://www.upthewoodenhills.com/product/emilia-dress-eloise
    and on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/listing/73115830/emilia-dress-eloise

    :)

    ReplyDelete