Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fine Little Day was here

Fine Little Day
Photography by Elisabeth Dunker.

As some of you may have already noticed Elisabeth Dunker of Fine Little Day came to visit me about two weeks ago and took some pictures of my little apartment. I was so delighted to have her here and we had such a great time, talking for hours, eating cake and drinking tea. I hope to meet Elisabeth some day soon again. She was so lovely and it's always very inspiring to meet other creative people.

Thank you so much Elisabeth for taking such beautiful photos of my apartment and for writing so beautifully about it. See all the pictures from my Gothenburg home on Elisabet's blog here:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4


Oh, and remember the project I was talking about before? We finally finished it today - so stay tuned for updates within the next few days.

4 comments :

  1. Oh wow - I love it, especially those botanical prints beneath the shelves. Hopping over to check it all out now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane: thank you for your comment! I'm so glad you like it! I hope you enjoyed the other pictures as well on the Fine Little Day blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah these are really beautiful images! what a lovely space you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cara: Oh, thank you! I'm so glad you liked the pictures from my little apartment :)

    ReplyDelete