Friday, May 27, 2011

Behind the scenes: A shoot in the woods

DSC_2125
Model: Malin Kjeldsen
Photography by Up The Wooden Hills

About two weeks ago I was out in the woods with Henrik and Joni, doing a shoot for a little project & collaboration we are currently working on. This blurry picture is the first sneak peak behind the scenes of it. It was a beautiful sunny day when we shot on location and we were also very excited to work with Malin, another friend of mine and a lovely lady who agreed to model for the shoot.

During these last two weeks the project has been edited and at the moment we are about to finish the last details. I can't wait to tell you more about it and show you the finished product as well as some more pictures behind the scenes very soon.

Happy Friday to all of you!

4 comments :

  1. What a lovely picture, and what a dress! Jeg vil ha en sånn!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Your dresses are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't wait to see more on this project! And as always, your pictures are stunning.

    Happy Friday to you too!

    thistle handmade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annas Camping: Thank you for your wonderful comment! I'm so glad that you find the picture lovely and that you like the dress!

    Sara: Thank you so much! I'm so happy that you like the dresses I make!

    Katherine: I'm very excited to show the finished product! I hope I will be able to show it within a little more than a week or so. I'm so glad you like my pictures too.

    ReplyDelete