Friday, December 31, 2010

New year, new start

S/S 2011
Happy new year everyone! Let's all hope that 2011 will be a better year than 2010.

During the beginning of this month I wrote that I was going to reveal a project to you that I have been working with recently. This is the first sneak peak. The whole thing started out as a dress project that I worked on in the beginning of the summer and later it evolved into a small dress collection. In the beginning of October we went out with a car into the woods of Southern Sweden and did a photoshoot. I can't wait to tell you more about it and show you more pictures during January when everything is finished!

Credits
Photography: Søren Jepsen
Model: Emilia Thorin
Styling: Ida Skovmand & Lisa Marie Andersson

7 comments :

  1. Oh, so exciting! I look forward to seeing more pictures!

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jättefint! Ska bli så kul att se resten! Kramar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa Marie! Skriv ett inlägg snart, jag vill se mer av din vardag nu när vi inte kan hänga lika mycket! Kramar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha: Thank you for your comment :) I hope you like the new pictures I posted last week!

    heartbeats: tack :)

    Jenny: Snart, snart!!

    Linnéa: Tack! Ska försöka posta lite fler inlägg nu under februari :)

    Malin: Åh, tack! Vad glad jag blev av din kommentar!

    ReplyDelete