Thursday, August 19, 2010


I'm finally back. I've been gone for a while and I left my camera at home in my apartment during the summer. These last few months just went by so fast, I had so many plans and ideas for pictures to post here during the summer but I guess those ideas will have to make it to the fall instead. During the summer I have worked a lot, been to the sea, visited Copenhagen Fashion Week, had a few weeks of vacation and spent much time with my family and my closest friends. I also finally moved to a new apartment after four years of living in a student apartment.

I wish that summer days could last forever sometimes, a bit like great Sundays that you don't want to end.
It's a bit chilly in the air here but I'm sure that the summer isn't really over yet. I hope you all had a great summer so far.

0 comments :

Post a Comment