Sunday, January 17, 2010

BYE BYE GOTHENBURG (FOR NOW)!



All photographs by Sandra Juto 2009.

I currently live in Gothenburg and have been living here for the past four years. But now I'm off to Malmö to work at Trés Bien Shop this spring. It feels a bit sad to leave the west coast, but the positive thing is that I will still be there from time to time during the weekends to visit friends and to work with press for Permanent Vacation.

All of this feels great and I can’t really remember when I last felt so happy and excited about something! This year I will be able to do the things I love the most almost all the time, and it feels like a dream come true for me. I have to convince myself when I wake up every morning that this is acutally for real and not just a dream - working with fashion/clothes and people I really really like.

Thanks to the Trés Bien Crew and PV for wanting me and thereby making me the happiest person in the whole wide world! I’m so grateful!

Have a great Sunday. I'm spending mine on a train!

Bisous

2 comments :

  1. great blog!! i love it!!

    Page
    www.thepageofelegantramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Page,

    Thank you for your kind words. I'm so happy to hear that you like the blog! Your blog is really cute and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete